Electronic Cigarette Smoking Cessation Rates Double Than Traditional Aids
Electronic cigarettes help with smoking cessation at double the rate of traditional products report researchers, who also find public interest in the devices is high. A study led by Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) researchers reports that electronic cigarettes are a promising ...Continue Reading...
Electronic Cigarettes, Working Psychologically and Physically
Since many of my patients have reported using electronic cigarettes to successfully stop smoking, I now recommend the devices to anyone who has tried to quit smoking cold turkey and failed. And I think it is time that other doctors do, too. Electronic cigarettes combine a mouthpiece, which ...Continue Reading...
Is Nicotine Poisoning Possible with E-Cigarettes?
The growing popularity of electronic cigarettes (E-cigs) has become a concern to health professionals and government regulators, because so little research has been done to assess how safe and effective these devices are. E-cigs are currently exempt from FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking