Olympia, Washington House Passes Vaping Regulations
The full House has approved legislation that would regulate vapor products in Washington, including banning people under age 18 from using them. House Bill 1645 passed the House on a 59-36 vote Friday and now heads to the Senate for consideration. The state’s Liquor Control Board would license ...Continue Reading...
Erie County, New York Is Proposing E-Cig Regulations
Erie County could soon impose new E-cigarette regulations that are similar to already-existing cigarette regulations. The county will hold a public forum on Monday, January 26th at 4:30 p.m. to discuss E-cigarettes and their potential health hazards. Leaders will also discuss banning their use ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking