E-Cigarette Researchers Launch Kickstarter Campaign to Study Safety
A research group studying the long-term efficacy and safety of e-cigarettes has now launched a Kickstarter campaign to collect funds for the five-year follow-up study needed to provide solid data. Launched in 2013, the study was planned to last for five years. For the first two years, the ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking