Lawsuit Claims Vape Company Lied About Chemicals They Use
A group of three vapers has filed a multimillion-dollar class action lawsuit for false advertising against a US company that makes flavored liquids for e-cigarettes. The suit alleges that Five Pawns, a high-end e-liquid manufacturer, violated state and federal false advertising laws by ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking