E-liquid Company Files Lawsuit Against FDA
LOST ART LIQUIDS, LLC (“Lost Art Liquids”), producers of many of the most popular selling premium e-liquids sold in the United States and abroad, has filed a lawsuit against the Federal Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”) in the Central District of California today. ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking