Vapers Punch Formaldehyde Report In The Face
Electronic cigarette advocates are disputing the findings of a new study released this week in the New England Journal of Medicine about the risks of the smoking alternative. Those advocates say they blame over-simplified news reports and misleading headlines, not to mention questionable ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking