Missouri Lawmakers Pass a New Bill
Representative Sheila Solon said her bill, House bill 531, would require e-cig liquid manufacturers to have child proof packaging. She said the bill was brought to her attention by pediatric doctors in her district because they’ve seen an increase in emergency room visits from exposure to ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking