‘Second-hand vapour’ Is No Threat
By: Jesse Kline Not satisfied with having banned cigarettes in just about every place imaginable, regulators and politicians across the country are now setting their sights on fake cigarettes as well. In Toronto this week, the city’s Medical Officer of Health issued a report calling on the ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking