4 Changes To Help You Stop Smoking
It makes perfect sense why you should quit smoking and we’re all the first to nod, agree, and sing Hallelujah when someone brings up the idea. Of course, actually quitting and losing the desire to smoke is a much harder struggle. Because it’s not merely a physical addiction, which ...Continue Reading...
7 Things Your E-Cig Won’t Say To You
As a former smoker, we’re sure you’ve gotten plenty of advice from the non-smoking crowd on what you ‘should’ do, be doing , or have done. Although the giver of the advice probably thinks she’s sharing her utmost concern, most of the time it’s in one ear and ...Continue Reading...
Smoking Increases Risk Breast Cancer
Young women who smoke and have been smoking a pack a day for a decade or more have a significantly increased risk of developing the most common type of breast cancer. That is the finding of an analysis published early online in Cancer, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society. The ...Continue Reading...
Isn’t Vapor The Same As Smoke?
• Medical definition of smoke(v): to inhale and exhale the fumes of burning plant material and especially tobacco. • Medical definition of vaporize(v): to convert from a liquid or solid into a vapor. From their medical definitions alone, it’s pretty obvious that smoking and vaporizing are not ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking