Petition Demanding Facebook Remove Vaping From Tobacco Category Breaches 10,000
More than 10,000 people have signed a Change.org petition urging Facebook to change its definition of a tobacco product to exclude vaping products. Started by Kevin Price, the petition gathered 10,072 signatures at the time of this report’s publishing. The petition is addressed to Facebook ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking