Toronto Considers Banning Vaping
With electronic cigarettes becoming more common, the City of Toronto could become the first jurisdiction in Canada to limit their use. Dr. David McKeown, the city’s medical officer of health, recommends that unless the province steps in with regulations, Toronto should “prohibit e-cigarette use ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking