Study: E-cigarettes As Addictive As Regular Smokes, But Vapers Shouldn’t Be Worried
While electronic cigarettes eliminate a lot of the health risks associated with traditional tobacco, they are just as addictive as their tobacco packed cousins, according to a recent study. The study, released July 9 in the American Chemical Society’s journal Chemical Research in Toxicology, ...Continue Reading...
E-Cig Vs. Patch
Denver Study The use of electronic cigarettes as a tool for smoking cessation led to short-term success, but the effect was not sustained over time, a systematic literature review found. At 1 month, the rate of smoking abstinence was significantly greater for e-cigarettes than placebo (RR 1.71, ...Continue Reading...
How To Be An Organized Vaper
By this time as a vaper considered to be in the intermediate class, you’ve started to accumulate many electronic cigarettes, parts and accessories. If you’re like the majority of us vapers, you’re not only filled with the parts you need, but you’ve also obtained parts or accessories that ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking