Olympia, Washington House Passes Vaping Regulations
The full House has approved legislation that would regulate vapor products in Washington, including banning people under age 18 from using them. House Bill 1645 passed the House on a 59-36 vote Friday and now heads to the Senate for consideration. The state’s Liquor Control Board would license ...Continue Reading...
Chicago Is Set To Put A Tax On Vaping
Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s administration is seriously tackling vaping, almost as if vaping were the major problem Chicago is facing right now. Starting New Year’s day, the city will introduce a tax on vaping products called The Liquid Nicotine Product Tax. The tax, which will apply along with ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking