Louisville, Colorado May Ban E-Cigs In Outdoor Public Places
E-cigarette and vapor-pen users delivered a clear message to the Louisville City Council this week: “Don’t lump us in with smokers.” The council reviewed an ordinance Tuesday night that would have revised the city’s definition of smoking to more closely resemble the ...Continue Reading...
Baltimore Maryland To Ban Indoor Use
New legislation in Baltimore Maryland would prohibit the indoor use of “electronic smoking devices” (aka E-Cigarettes despite the fact that they emit NO smoke in any area where actual smoking is prohibited. Actually before I would any further into this article we are going to have a ...Continue Reading...
What’s Really In E-Cigarette Vapor?
For the most part, we know exactly what goes into the production of the liquid used in the majority of electronic cigarettes. E-liquid typically consists of four main ingredients: propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine and flavoring. What isn’t exactly clear is what constituents make up ...Continue Reading...
Isn’t Vapor The Same As Smoke?
• Medical definition of smoke(v): to inhale and exhale the fumes of burning plant material and especially tobacco. • Medical definition of vaporize(v): to convert from a liquid or solid into a vapor. From their medical definitions alone, it’s pretty obvious that smoking and vaporizing are not ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking