Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
Poland will ban the sale of popular e-cigarettes to minors and their use in public spaces under a law that comes into effect on Thursday. Adopted by parliament in July, the new measures put e-cigarettes on a par with their traditional tobacco-based counterparts, making it illegal to sell them ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking