E-Cigs Have Proven To Help Asthmatic Smokers
Asthmatic smokers who switched to electronic cigarettes showed evidence suggestive of respiratory harm reversal in a retrospective pilot study. “Electronic cigarette use improves respiratory physiology and subjective asthma outcomes in asthmatic smokers. E-cigarettes are a safer alternative to ...Continue Reading...
Do E-Cigarettes Cause Lung Cancer?
Researchers in Greece seem to have a thing for testing airway resistance. Two Greek studies published last year found that use of electronic cigarettes increased airway resistance in smokers without COPD or asthma. In contrast, a third study performed by Greek researchers and published in ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking