Electronic Cigarette Smoking Cessation Rates Double Than Traditional Aids
Electronic cigarettes help with smoking cessation at double the rate of traditional products report researchers, who also find public interest in the devices is high. A study led by Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) researchers reports that electronic cigarettes are a promising ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking