E-Cigs Reduce Harm; Beating Addiction is the User’s Choice
One of the most commonly heard criticisms of e-cigs is that they just allow nicotine addiction to continue in some other form. The thing that makes this anti-vaping argument fairly unique is that it’s actually sort of true. Yes, some vapers do continue to consume nicotine, and nicotine is a ...Continue Reading...
Top 10 Studies on Nicotine You Need to Know About
As vapers, the vast majority of us are addicted to nicotine. E-cigarettes can realistically be thought of as nicotine delivery devices, providing hordes of ex-smokers with the drug they crave without the vast quantities of harmful chemicals you find in tobacco smoke. Many people who argue ...Continue Reading...
Isn’t Vapor The Same As Smoke?
• Medical definition of smoke(v): to inhale and exhale the fumes of burning plant material and especially tobacco. • Medical definition of vaporize(v): to convert from a liquid or solid into a vapor. From their medical definitions alone, it’s pretty obvious that smoking and vaporizing are not ...Continue Reading...
Top 20 Rebuttals to Win an E-Cigarette Debate
Do you have friends or family members who constantly nag you about your electronic cigarette use? Or maybe you’re like us and have read countless articles that ignorantly bash e-cigs with either no solid support to their arguments or blatant misinterpretation of research. Whatever the case may ...Continue Reading...
How To Be An Organized Vaper
By this time as a vaper considered to be in the intermediate class, you’ve started to accumulate many electronic cigarettes, parts and accessories. If you’re like the majority of us vapers, you’re not only filled with the parts you need, but you’ve also obtained parts or accessories that ...Continue Reading...
First Study To Examine The Truth of Second Hand Vape
In the first study of human exposure produced by passive vaping under real-life conditions, researchers from Italy and Greece found no chemicals of concern in room air while five electronic cigarette users vaped for a five-hour session in a 60 cubic meter closed room. The researchers compared ...Continue Reading...
Lung Cancer and Vaping
Lung cancer cases have been decreasing while vaping, which is inhaling nicotine vapor from an e-cigarette or vape pen, has increased. Fifty years ago this month, the Surgeon General announced evidence existed that smoking was linked to lung cancer. The evil cancer villain has been lurking in ...Continue Reading...
- Young Adult Says Vaping Helped Him Quit Smoking
- Poland Bans Vaping For Minors and in Public
- Opinions Divided: Banning Public Vaping In Pittsburgh
- FDA Regulations That Has Brought Vaping Industry To A Freeze
- Europe Encourages Vaping As A Healthier Alternative
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is Better Than Smoking